|Home||28th June 2017|
About LouisaYogaMY RYT200 & CHILDRENS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL IS FULLY ACCREDITED BY YOGA ALLIANCE! Train in Javea, Spain or Laurencekirk, Scotland. Go to Yoga Alliance Professionals page for more info on the trainings and to see Syllabus.
Monthly Yoga Supper Club at The Bieldside Inn, Aberdeen
Thursday 6 July, 3rd August, 14th September & 5th October at 7.15pm, costs £20
Includes yoga session, choice of main course & glass of wine. Deposit of £10 must be paid to secure place.
I will be running a luxury yoga retreat in Mexico 16th-23rd September. We will be visiting Chichen Itza, one of the 7 Wonders of the World. Go to the Retreats page for more info.....
- Drop-in yoga class every Monday 7-8pm at Mearns Academy, Laurencekirk. Costs £7, suitable for all levels. Last day of Summer term is 19th June. Term time only. Term begins 21st Aug. No class 4th & 18th Sept.
- Adult's Classes Every Tuesday at 6pm in Old Torry Community Centre, Aberdeen. £6 a session. Term time only. Last day of Summer Term is 20th June. Term begins on 22nd Aug. No classes on 5th & 19th Sept.
- Kundalini Flow classes every Friday at Stonehaven Community Centre 2-3pm. Costs £7. This is ongoing and runs during school hols. Contact www.facebook.com/yogastonehaven/ to book. No classes 23rd June, 18th Aug, 1st & 22nd Sept, 13th & 20th Oct.
- Family Yoga every Tuesday at Shepherds Hall, Stonehaven 4-5pm. Costs £10 per family (up to 3, then an extra £3 pp). This is ongoing and runs during school hols. No classes 4th July, 15th Aug, 29th Aug, 5th Sept, 19th Sept, 10th Oct, 24th Oct, 21st Nov, 12th Dec.
CLASSES I'm covering -
Wednesday 28th June 1-2pm, Kippie Lodge, Aberdeen
Thursday 29th June @ 9.30am, Kippie Lodge
29th June @ 6.15pm, David Lloyd, Aberdeen
22nd July @ 9am, Kippie Lodge
23rd July @ 9am, Kippie Lodge
12th August @ 9am & @ 10.40am, Kippie Lodge
I will be teaching a class for Grampian Yoga Association on 25th July 7.30-9pm at Craigiebuckler Church, Aberdeen.
•Suffer from Insomnia?t
•Stress affecting your Life?
•Feeling under the weather?
Come to my healing room in Laurencekirk for a session specifically tailored to your needs.
Includes reiki healing, deep relaxation and breathing techniques…….
£40 for an hour (or £60 for me to come to you).
CARD READING PARTIES - £60 (dependent on where you live and size of party); usually takes about an hour for a normal group size. Availability in the evenings, weekends, and during the day on Thursdays & Fridays.
Why not have your friends over for afternoon tea and a spot of spiritual guidance? Or prosecco with your pals and an excuse to delve deeper into where you should follow your heart? Readings can be done in front of each other or I can take each person individually.
I don't profess to be a psychic, but I do have utter faith in my cards and know that they have provided so many people with faith and given them hope and guidance over the years. I've been doing readings for over 16 years, and never charged money for them. Over the past couple of years though I've been coming home to yoga students and reiki clients waiting on my doorstep looking for spiritual guidance.
You will find me on FaceBook at LouisaYoga & LKYyogateachertraining, and on Instagram as LouisaYoga. I update this more regularly than my website so please check it out.
One-to-One Yoga Sessions & Lunchtime Classes in the Workplace, Couples private sessions, and teens 'stress-relief techniques' one-to-one sessions are available. Still some spaces left....
For more info please call me on 07967 647 220.
• Kundalini Flow Yoga
• Fun Kids Yoga
• Yoga for Special Needs
• Teacher Trainings
• Workshops & Retreats
Also available for Reiki Healing, Chakra Balancing.....
I've been practising various types of yoga (kundalini, hatha, ashtanga, vinyasa flow) for over 23 years, and have been teaching children & special needs groups for over 14 years and adults for 11 years. I work in various health clubs, schools and nurseries in Aberdeen and throughout Grampian. I hold meditation groups, yoga workshops, yoga teacher training and yoga retreats in Aberdeenshire and all over the World.
I am fortunate to fulfil my life aspiration of running yoga teacher trainings; sharing my knowledge & experience with like-minded yogis.
I've ran three teacher trainings so far, and my graduates have gone on to build successful yoga businesses; I am always on hand if they have any queries or need support.
My type of yoga is a hybrid of styles (vinyasa krama, kundalini, hatha, ashtanga, etc.) combining pranayama (breathing) techniques & bandhas (energy locks) to concentrate the prana (energy) in the body. It isn’t as fast or strong as power but is more dynamic than hatha or yin yoga. We all hold tension and emotions in our bodies, which can transmute into illness; my aim is to release the things we hold onto and peel away our ‘layers’ to find a purer, happier version of ourselves. My classes are esoteric and light-hearted.
• SYT 500 Yoga Alliance Advanced Yoga Teacher & Teacher Trainer (Vinyasa Flow & Hatha Yoga) (& certified in Rod Stryker's ParaYoga - Tantra Shakti, 40 hrs, & Yoga of Fulfilment, 40 hrs)
• Worked with David Swenson, Seane Corn, Brian Cooper, Michael Gannon, Rod Stryker, Bryan Kest & Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Carlos Pomeda
• YogaBugs & Yogad Up certified & RCYT Yoga Alliance
• Enhanced Disclosure
• Fully Insured
• Advanced Reiki Practitioner
• Tantra Diploma (BSY) – 91%
. Feng Shui Diploma - 95%
Promote your Page too
|click here to email||07967 647220||powered by WebHealer|